PHONES WATCHES - WATCHES
Phones watches - Raymond weil women watches
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- (phone) call: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- (phone) telephone: electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
- (phone) (phonetics) an individual sound unit of speech without concern as to whether or not it is a phoneme of some language
- A speech sound; the smallest discrete segment of sound in a stream of speech
Mobile phone watch from LG
I guess this brings out memories of the spy phones of the recent past. A mobile phone watch combo from LG.
shark classic watches
watch naruto free online in english
casio watches edifice
watch chain and fob
watch free new release movies online without downloading
running watch heart rate monitor
relic watches women
Post a comment