AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH MOVEMENT : WATCH FUTURAMA BENDER'S BIG SCORE : ARMY WATCHES FOR MEN.
Automatic Chronograph Movement
- A stopwatch
- A chronograph is a timepiece or watch with both timekeeping and stopwatch functions. Pocket watch chronographs were produced as early as the 18th century but did not become popular until the 1820s.
- An instrument for recording time with great accuracy
- an accurate timer for recording time
- A chronogram; A device which marks or records time or time intervals; A combination of watch and stopwatch
- (of a device or process) Working by itself with little or no direct human control
- (of a motor vehicle or its transmission) Using gears that shift by themselves according to speed and acceleration
- automatic rifle: light machine gun
- (of a firearm) Self-loading and able to fire continuously until the ammunition is exhausted or the pressure on the trigger is released
- automatic pistol: a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control; "automatic transmission"; "a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts"
- motion: a change of position that does not entail a change of location; "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"; "movement is a sign of life"; "an impatient move of his hand"; "gastrointestinal motility"
- An act of changing physical location or position or of having this changed
- motion: the act of changing location from one place to another; "police controlled the motion of the crowd"; "the movement of people from the farms to the cities"; "his move put him directly in my path"
- An arrival or departure of an aircraft
- a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- An act of defecation
Zenith El Primero 400 Movement
Motor in my new watch. The general specs for the Cal. 400 are as follows: in-house production automatic winding movement with ball-bearing mounted rotor and 50 hour power reserve. 30 mm or 13.3 ligne diameter; 6.5 mm thick. 31 jewels, glucydur balance tuned to 36,000 vph. Flat Nivarox 1 balance spring, Kif shock protection. 280 parts, of which 225 are unique. Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 9, quick change date, integrated chronograph with sweep center seconds hand and 1/10 second recording capability. 30 minute and 12 hour totalizers. The chronograph functions are controlled via a column wheel.
A portion of the movement on the back of the Ebel. Maybe with practice I can get the lighting and exposure better.. and capture the motion better.
government terrorist watch list
watch youtube videos psp
military watches for men
armitron watch 45
sassy web watch video monitor
ladies stainless steel dress watch
invicta reserve russian diver akula watch
watch espn2 online
citizen watch calibre 2100